Contract Manufacturing or Third Party Manufacturing
We make sure that you get the best service & predictively accurateresults from us.
- Choose from a wide-range of product basket for tapping into new business.
- Availability of custom products with customized packaging.
- Opening avenues for entering international market world-wide by partnering with contract manufacturers having duly certified/ affiliated facilities with adequate regulatory support.
- Expanding business with nominal investment.
- Highly cost-effective by appointing multiple contract manufacturers and minimizing the manufacturing overhead.
Eskag believes in “MAKE IN INDIA…FOR THE PEOPLE…BY OUR PEOPLE”
Types of Contract Manufacturing Agreement
- Principle to Principle (P2P)
- B2B contract manufacturing
Eskag Pharma have own manufacturing License Under Drug and Cosmetics Rule, 1945, and the amendments in place time to time for all its 4 manufacturing units.
- Own manufacturing License
- Product permission for domestic
- Product Permission with COPP for Export
- WHO-GMP certification by India FDA
Eskag Pharma Manufacturing Facility In SIDCUL, Haridwar, Uttarakhand (Northern India) Is WHO-GMP Certified.
- Selection of the contract manufacturer based on various need-based requirements of the buyer which includes capabilities/ factors like manufacturing, QA, regulatory, and technical parameters of cost and timescale. Flexibility for future amendment to contract etc.
- Deal Negotiation in terms of payment and delivery timeline etc.
- Contract signing between the buyer and the manufacturer comprising of terms and conditions like Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) standards adherence/ compliance, rights of termination for both the parties for failure to supply, failure to take contracted volumes, failure to achieve the required standards of quality/compliance, Points related to manufacture, quality, regulatory/ compliance, supply/ delivery while the price agreement consists of details of the product, Label Claim, MOQ, Annual Quantity, Packaging, Packing Specifications and Price as per agreed Incoterms per unit pack.
- Order Placement with all the requisite terms and conditions by the buyer.
- Processing and Execution of the order on time by the manufacturer.
- Supply of ready stock upon fulfillment of payment commitment to buyer’s designated address.
- Close of Sale.